Thomas Landa is an associate attorney specializing in commercial litigation, municipal law, real estate, zoning and land use law, and business law. He also assists clients in real estate transactions and business formations.
Mr. Landa graduated cum laude from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. During law school, he was involved with the Moot Court Board of Advocates and competed in several national and local oral argument competitions, receiving awards for appellate brief writing. Mr. Landa was a recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship for all three years of law school and received a Jurisprudence Book Award for the highest grade in Constitutional Law.
Areas of Practice
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Zoning and Land Use
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law J.D., Cum Laude, 2012
- Michigan State University – Eli Broad School of Business B.A., General Business Administration/Pre-Law, 2009
Professional Associations and Membership
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Detroit Economic Club
- Detroit Young Professionals