Since beginning her practice in 2010, Amanda has represented municipal clients throughout the Midwest with a proven record of success in the courtroom, both at trial and motion stages, and at the appellate level. She believes in taking the time to listen and truly understand her clients’ needs in order to be mindful of their objectives both in and outside of litigation, and works diligently to keep them informed at all stages. Amanda joined McGraw Morris after moving back “home” to Michigan in 2017.
Amanda earned her law degree, cum laude, from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she also served as Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society. With co-counsel, Amanda was a Regional Co-champion and National Finalist in both the National Moot Court and National Appellate Advocacy Competitions. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Women’s Studies from Loyola University Chicago.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Rights
- School Law and Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- State of Michigan, 2017;
- State of Illinois, 2010;
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016;
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2011;
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2011;
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2013;
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2016;
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, 2017.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2010;
- Loyola University Chicago, 2006.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Michigan Bar Association;
- Grand Rapids Bar Association;
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan.